Ponheary Ly Foundation is committed to the safety and well-being of all children involved in PLF projects. We recognize the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, and maintain a zero tolerance approach to child abuse.
- In order to protect children from harm, abuse, and exploitation, it shall be the policy of PLF to:
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and minimizing child protection risks
- Educate all staff, interns, volunteers, and visitors about child safe practices
- Maintain an open and aware culture with equal commitment to the primacy of the interests of the child
- Uphold a structure for responding promptly and appropriately to potential abuse
- Establish child safe practices as a guiding principle in all activities and management practices
- Promote a child-safe environment at all times